Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm back...

And way off-track! I've gained some weight back, too, but have no idea just how much until I do a weigh-in.

I'm disappointed and angry with myself but it's my own damn fault. I lost sight of my goals and let my desire to "enjoy" and "splurge" get the best of me.

OOPS. Bad idea. Yes, I'm paying for it.

So, now's the time to kick it back into gear and get moving.

The worst part? Knowing I have to come back here and to Spark People and re-set my current weight and my goals. Embarassing, no?

Anyone -- I have to do it. I can't lie to you and I can't lie to myself.

Do or do not. There is no 'try'.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ha. you quoted star wars.

It happens to all of us. We fall then we get back up.

Megan said...

Ha! You quoted Yoda.

It happens to all of us. We fall we get back up. Look around for some inpsiration/motivation.

Anonymous said...

I know you'll do it. I have every confidence in you. :)

Melissa said...

welcome back :)

Bowmanh23 said...

I am just now coming back too after a 7 month hiatus! At least we are getting back to it and not giving up completely!